Monday, July 20, 2009

One of the main reasons that we wanted to start in James was verse 18 in chapter one
"He chose to give us birth through the word of truth"
It has not really been a great year for me with the Lord if I'm honest , but my conversion happened here , with the word of God .
I became a believer after finishing the entire bible in 22 days , it changed my life completely ,
and the only difference between then and now is time in the word !
I trust that God will move even in the short times in the bible, i have seen it , please pray for us
that he would restore this most important of all disciplines

2 comments:

  1. Of course we will pray for you Davey...you can count on that we will walk this path with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davey,

    We're all in this together. I love the scripture you quoted....it is only the Word, and the LIVING Word that brings life and brings new life.

    Keep fighting the good fight,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete